Tealridge Retirement Community
Tealridge Retirement Community is THE premier Christian Retirement Community locally owned by Oklahoma Christian University offering a unique lifestyle unequaled in the Edmond and Oklahoma City metro area.What is the benefit of local ownership by Oklahoma Christian University to the people living at Tealridge?
Being locally owned means that the owners are always available and ready to chat over a cup of coffee. They understand the values and traditions of Oklahomans.
Being owned by Oklahoma Christian University also means that the residents:
- Workout for FREE in the university’s fitness center
- Enjoy plays, concerts, musicals and special guest speakers
- Attend basketball and baseball games
- Even take undergraduate classes
Besides the local ownership what else makes Tealridge Retirement Community unique?
- Walking Trails
- Fishing pond
- Vegetable and Flower Gardens
- Covered Patio
- Well- stocked Library
- Computer Lab with Free Internet
- Pool Table and Game Room
What more could you ask for? Call us today at (405) 425-1000.
Tealridge Retirement Community – 2100 NE 140 – Edmond, OK 73013(just north of Memorial Road on Eastern Avenue)